A Chartered Surveyor, Property Development Consultant and Facilities Manager, Accredited Mediator, and Capital Market Real Estate Consultant.
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife Nigeria
(B.Sc. Estate Management) Hons
- University of Pretoria, South Africa, Republic of South Africa
Certificate in Commercial Real Estate
- RICS International Accredited Mediator
- Fellow, Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV)
- Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Registered Surveyor and Valuer in Nigeria
- Professional Member, Nigerian Institute of Management
- RIC Accredited Mediator
- Member, International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI)
- Registered Professional, Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria
- Registered Consultant, Securities and Exchange Commission of Nigeria, regulators of the Nigerian Capital Market
- Elected – Associate of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers 1991
- Elected – Fellow of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers 2004
- Principal Partner, Demola Adetola & Co- since -1993
- Mediator, Lagos State MultiDoor Court House
- Assessor- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Member Board of Directors- Life Center Hospital, Ikeja Lagos
- Chairman Board of Directors- CRS Stillwater Hospital Magboro, Ogun State
- Chairman- Board of Directors – Tolat Properties Limited- A Real Estate Development Company.
General / Past Appointments
- Received numerous awards from all walks of life
- Attended several local and international conferences
- Delivered papers on Real Estate core curriculum and other areas of interest at various local and international conferences including housing and mortgage in Nigeria.
Work-related Curriculum Vitae.
Had been involved with all aspects of real estate consultancy service for the past 27 years and specifically in valuation for all purposes including specialized property valuation and Enterprise valuation.
Had participated in all major national valuation assignments for the Government of Nigeria, capital market and the private sectors over the last 15 years.