A Chartered Surveyor, Property Development Consultant and Facilities Manager, Accredited Mediator, and Capital Market Real Estate Consultant.
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife Nigeria
(B.Sc. Estate Management) Hons
- University of Pretoria, South Africa, Republic of South Africa
Certificate in Commercial Real Estate
- RICS International Accredited Mediator
- Fellow, Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV)
- Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Registered Surveyor and Valuer in Nigeria
- Professional Member, Nigerian Institute of Management
- RIC Accredited Mediator
- Member, International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI)
- Registered Professional, Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria
- Registered Consultant, Securities and Exchange Commission of Nigeria, regulators of the Nigerian Capital Market
- Elected – Associate of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers 1991
- Elected – Fellow of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers 2004
- Principal Partner, Demola Adetola & Co- since -1993
- Mediator, Lagos State MultiDoor Court House
- Assessor- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Member Board of Directors- Life Center Hospital, Ikeja Lagos
- Chairman Board of Directors- CRS Stillwater Hospital Magboro, Ogun State
- Chairman- Board of Directors – Tolat Properties Limited- A Real Estate Development Company.
General / Past Appointments
- Received numerous awards from all walks of life
- Attended several local and international conferences
- Delivered papers on Real Estate core curriculum and other areas of interest at various local and international conferences including housing and mortgage in Nigeria.
Work-related Curriculum Vitae.
Had been involved with all aspects of real estate consultancy service for the past 27 years and specifically in valuation for all purposes including specialized property valuation and Enterprise valuation.
Had participated in all major national valuation assignments for the Government of Nigeria, capital market and the private sectors over the last 15 years.
Abiola Festus is an Estate Surveyor at Demola Adetola & Co. With about two years’ experience.
He is a skilled professional in the practice of Real Estate Brokerage, Property Valuation and Real Estate Digital Marketing.
His passion for excellence of service delivery in the practice has been his motivation to consistently deliver value to our customers. He is a graduate of Estate Management from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State.
Alexandra C. Chukwuma is a graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University,
Ile-Ife, where she obtained a B.Sc. Estate Management (second class upper degree). She joined Demola Adetola & Co. in 2018 and she is experienced in the practice of property and facilities management, real estate marketing and office administration
Olanrewaju Oluwadamilola is an Estate Surveyor with more than three year experience in the delivery of end to end Real Estate Agency Services, Property and Facilities Management and Real Estate Market Information gathering.
Prior to joining Demola Adetola & Co., She has worked with a foremost Real Estate firm where she worked on various projects in and outside Lagos.
Damilola holds a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Degree in Estate Management and Valuation from the prestigious Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger State in Nigeria, a Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management and a Proficiency Certificate in Facilities Management from certified institutions in Nigeria.
Toluwani is a graduate of Estate management from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, He served at the Bureau of Lands & Survey under the Lands Title and Ratification Department in Ogun state.
He is also a graduate member of the Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered) and has chalked down experience in negotiation, management, valuation of plants & machineries, assets, including intelligence gathering in real estate market analysis.